Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Website, New Blog

Hey All,

It's November 3, 2010. I've just posted a new website. I've started touring around with my music, and it looks like this will become more and more a central focus of my life. And it occurs to me that, as I travel, I might occasionally have something worth saying. So, a BLOG page seems to make sense. This, then is the first, and entirely inauspicious posting of my new blog, Seasons To Run.

Now I have to figure out how to make my BlogSpot pop up when somebody clicks the button on the website. Yesterday, I spent much of the day learning how to hack the MySpace music player so that I could embed it on my site. Not hard once you know how. Today I got some videos up. It's beginning to look somewhat like a website. http://www.davemorrisonmusic.com/

Anyway, I ought to get back to work. I will post again soon.

Love, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment